Breastmilk Storage Bags
Our award-winning Breastmilk Storage Bags are perfect for parents looking to store a bank of breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, without taking up too much space. Leakproof, even when laid flat, our handy bags can store frozen breastmilk for up to 6 months and can be pumped directly into with any Lansinoh Breast Pump, saving time and preventing any messy milk transfers of spills.
Made from food-safe polyethylene, our freezer bags for breastmilk are tough and flexible, so they won't leak, even when laid flat. Each milk storage bag comes complete with a hygienic, tamper-evident, and secure tear-away top to ensure no toxins reach the breastmilk. Plus, the write-on tab makes it easy to keep track of how long the breastmilk has been stored, by noting down the date.
- Perfect for storing in the fridge or freezer, upright or laid down with no risk of leaks
- Pre-sterilised and crafted from food-safe polyethylene with a hygienic, tamper-evident, and secure tear-away top
- Each bag holds up to 6floz/180ml of breastmilk
- Attach and pump directly into bag with any Lansinoh pumps
- Write-on tab to keep track of how long the breastmilk has been stored
- Awarded Silver in the Loved by Parents Awards 2022 for Best Product for Breastfeeding. Awarded Bronze in the Mother & Baby Awards 2021 & 2023 for Best Product for Breastfeeding.
Simply tear the perforated seal and either pour your breastmilk into the bag or pump directly using a Lansinoh breast pump. Gently squeeze out any air before sealing the top of the bag and write the date and amount expressed on the top tab. NHS guidelines state breast milk can be stored in the fridge for up to 8 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months, either laid flat or upright.
TIP: Place a piece of kitchen roll between each bag before freezing to avoid any moisture on the outside of the bag freezing and sticking the bags together. More tip on how to store your expressed breastmilk can be found here.
Available in packs of 25, 50 or 75 bags
Using a Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bag, milk can stay in the fridge for up to 8 days as per the NHS guidelines.
Using a Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bag, milk can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months as per the NHS guidelines.
Yes, simply attached your Lansinoh breast pump to the bags and pump in directly, avoiding any risk of spills during transfer.
Our breastmilk freezer bags are made from food-safe polyethylene, complete with a hygienic, tamper-evident, and secure tear-away top to ensure no toxins reach the breastmilk.
Once used, you can dispose of your used Breastmilk Storage Bag in your LDPE recycling (though please check with your local authority for plastic type 4 LDPE recycling).