C-Section Recovery Kit
- NEW C-Section Hydrogel Pads: Protects your c-section incision site from 10 days postpartum - minimizing friction from clothing while providing soothing, cooling relief for tender, itchy skin.
- Extra Absorbent Maternity Pads: Designed specifically for Lochia and crafted from soft, breathable and dermatologically tested materials providing you with the comfort and protection you need straight after birth.
- Discreet & Absorbent Maternity Pads: Developed to be used from week 2 post-partum when your post-birth bleeding starts to reduce and you start to become more active.
- Post-Birth Wash Bottle: Gently washes your perineal area whilst mobility may be limited post-op, keeping you clean and hygienic in those hard to reach areas.
- Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad: Helps provide soothing comfort and effective pain relief across your tummy as your C-Section wound heals.
- FREE Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad Hygiene Sleeves: Keep your Lansinoh reusable Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad clean and hygienic with our refill pack of 24 hygiene sleeves.
- 2 x C-Section Hydrogel Pads
- 10 x Extra Absorbent Maternity Pads
- 12 x Discreet & Absorbent Maternity Pads
- Post-Birth Wash Bottle
- Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad
- FREE 24 x Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad Hygiene Sleeves
You can start using the Post-Birth Spray bottle immediately post-birth when going to the toilet, or anytime you want to gently cleanse your perineal area.
Many other C-section related products on the market are made of silicone which focus more on the aesthetic care of scars (including scar reduction treatment, reducing redness and scar discomfort, improving look & feel of scars). Silicone and hydrogels both provide an occlusive layer over the healing wound, meaning they form a protective layer on the surface of the skin and create a barrier to prevent moisture loss. However, while silicone is a passive barrier, our pads are made of Hydrogel which has a unique polymeric structure allowing it to donate and absorb water- balancing the moisture levels. Hydrogel’s high water content also means they provide cooling relief to the application site.
Our C-section pads can be used for a maximum of 72 hours. Afterwards, the pad should be removed, and a new pad can be applied. Once removed, the pad cannot be reapplied.
Place one pad inside the microwave, lying flat, for 16 seconds at 1250 watts, 19 seconds at 1000 watts or 25 seconds at 700 watts. Alternatively, submerge in a water bath that is no longer boiling for 1 – 2 minutes. Gently massage pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by colour-changing pearls. You can add time in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply the pad for 20 minutes (always test the pad temperature prior to use and allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Freeze the pad for at least 4 hours before use. Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes (allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional).