Birth Preparation & Postpartum Essentials Kit
Our award-winning Birth Preparation and Recovery range, all in one handy kit to help you prepare for birth and support your postnatal recovery. Includes our Organic Pre-Birth Preparation Oil, Maternity Pads, Post-Birth Wash Bottle, Organic Post-Birth Relief Spray and Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad
- Organic Pre-Birth Preparation Oil: A unique blend of natural ingredients to help condition and nourish perineum skin, promoting skin elasticity and reducing the chance of tearing during birth
- NEW Extra Absorbent Maternity Pads: Designed specifically for Lochia and crafted from soft, breathable and dermatologically tested materials providing you with the comfort and protection you need straight after birth
- NEW Discreet & Absorbent Maternity Pads: Developed to be used from week 2 post-partum when your post-birth bleeding starts to reduce and you start to become more active
- Post-Birth Wash Bottle: Gently washes your sensitive perineal area, soothing post-birth discomfort and diluting urine with a cleansing stream of water
- Organic Post-Birth Relief Spray: Clinically tested to help soothe and relieve discomfort during post-birth recovery
- Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad: Helps provide soothing comfort and effective pain relief after childbirth.
- FREE Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad Hygiene Sleeves: Keep your Lansinoh reusable Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad clean and hygienic with our refill pack of 24 hygiene sleeves.
- Organic Pre-Birth Preparation Oil 50ml
- 10 x Extra Absorbent Maternity Pads
- 12 x Discreet & Absorbent Maternity Pads
- Post-Birth Wash Bottle
- Organic Post-Birth Relief Spray 100ml
- Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad
- FREE 24 x Cold & Warm Post-Birth Relief Pad Hygiene Sleeves
You can start using the Post-Birth Spray bottle immediately post-birth when going to the toilet, or anytime you want to gently cleanse your perineal area.
Perineal massage involves massaging the tissues of your perineum - the space in between the vaginal opening and the anus. Massaging the perineum helps to increase blood flow to the perineal area, which can help the tissues stretch more easily during childbirth.
Place one pad inside the microwave, lying flat, for 16 seconds at 1250 watts, 19 seconds at 1000 watts or 25 seconds at 700 watts. Alternatively, submerge in a water bath that is no longer boiling for 1 – 2 minutes. Gently massage pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by colour-changing pearls. You can add time in 5 second increments until desired temperature is reached. Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply the pad for 20 minutes (always test the pad temperature prior to use and allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Freeze the pad for at least 4 hours before use. Place the pad into a disposable sleeve and apply for 20 minutes (allow at least one hour between uses or as directed by your healthcare professional).