I’ve been using this pump for occasional pumping to increase supply and it’s great. It’s quick and easy to assemble, the instructions are simple to understand. Suction isn’t painful, and yields a good amount. Pumping can be quite tedious and give you arm ache, but i like that it’s portable and quiet, and can be carried as is, once stertilised.
Manual Breast Pump
Designed for ease of use, Lansinoh’s manual breast pump provides a discreet and convenient way of expressing while on the move, with no need for batteries or an electrical source.
If you require spare parts for this product please View the Manual Breast Pump spare parts.Additional Information
I started out with a Tomee Tippee electric pump. After one use of this manual breastpump I’ve not touched the electric one since. It’s more convenient, there’s a better drawdown of milk too.
The Lansinoh Videos
Watch this video to see how easy it is to use the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump.
Keep your Manual Breast Pump parts clean
Learn how best to clean our Manual Breast Pump in this video.
See how to assemble the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump with this quick video.
Learn about our new and improved manual breast pump. Easy to use and clean, efficient, with 2 phase technology.
See our Manual Breast Pump in this 360° view.
- Product Details
- Need help?
- BPA and BPS Free
- Adjustable 2 phase technology – ‘let down’ phase enables rapid pumping rhythm to stimulate and initiate milk flow; ‘expression phase’ enables slower, pumping rhythm to maximise milk flow
- ComfortFit™ breast cushion – for better fit and suction for more efficient pumping
- Ergonomic easy-express™ handle – reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and effortless pumping
- Lansinoh® feeding bottle – fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. One bottle to pump, store and feed
- Quiet, compact and lightweight – allows for discreet pumping and perfect for on-the-go use
- Includes NaturalWave® teat (with cap) – helps maintain established breast feeding patterns
- Includes custom bottle stand – for securing bottle and preventing spills
- Fewer parts – simple and easy to clean, assemble and to use
- Part of the Lansinoh® Pump-Store-Feed system
Lansinoh’s Manual Breast Pump provides a portable and convenient option for breastfeeding women who want to express discreetly and in comfort while on the move, as it does not require batteries or an electrical source.
Designed for ease of use, a simple switch at the top of the handle enables you to switch between the ‘let down’ and ‘expression’ phases of breastfeeding. The ‘let down’ phase mimics your baby’s natural sucking style at the start of the feeding process. The ‘expression’ phase replicates the longer, slower draws your baby makes during breastfeeding.
The ergonomic handle means the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump can be used with one hand without placing any strain on your wrist. It also features a unique ComfortSeal cushion that creates a secure seal which makes pumping not only more efficient, but also more comfortable.
A unique stand is included which keeps the pump bottle stable during and after you have expressed. Lansinoh’s wide neck bottle also comes with the Manual Breast Pump, which is compatible with the different pumps, lids and teats within Lansinoh’s product range.
If you require spare parts for this product please see parts guide here.
- ComfortFit™ breast cushion (#50408)
- Lansinoh® mOmma® 160ml bottle (#53450)
- Pump body (#50631)
- Bottle Stand (#53452)
- NaturalWave® teat and cap
- Silicone Diaphragm (#50626)
- Stem (#50627)
- Handle (50621)
- Bottle lid and sealing disk (#53450)
- White valve (1 extra) (#53401)
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
Is the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump dishwasher safe?All of the parts in the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump are dishwasher safe. To prevent loss and extend their usefulness, we recommend hand washing the white valve, silicone diaphragm stem and the ComfortFit™ breast cushions.
Can I sterilise the manual breast pump parts in boiling water?You can sterilise the manual breast pump by boiling the parts in water for ten minutes. Please make sure you have a large enough pot and enough water so all parts float freely and do not come in contact with the pot.
Is the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump BPA-free and BPS-free?Yes, the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is both BPA and BPS free. The bottles are made of polypropylene plastic which is also chemical-free and additive-free.
What is BPA and BPS and why should I choose breastfeeding products which do not contain these?BPA or bisphenol-A is a chemical used primarily in the production of polycarbonate plastics and acts as an estrogen imposter, being widely known as a hormone disrupter. Studies have linked BPA to cancer, depression, type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a number of other ailments. BPA can be especially dangerous in pregnancy, infancy and childhood – so much so that many governments around the world have banned BPA in the production of baby bottles and other products. BPS or bisphenol S is an alternative to BPA used by some manufacturers as a plasticiser to replace BPA. BPS is also a hormone disrupter and is considered to be equally unsafe, however this is currently allowed for the production of baby bottles and similar products. Because safety is a top priority for Lansinoh we have taken proactive measures to ensure the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is both BPA and BPS FREE.
What is the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump made of?The Manual Breast Pump parts are made of Polypropylene, Silicone, Polyethylene and SEPS.
Can I pump from the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags?Yes, here's how: - Remove the secure seal and open the bag. Tilt and insert the breast pump head into the neck of the bag. Pull the neck up and over the breast pump head and pull gently to make sure it is secure. You will be able to see the bag fitted correctly by checking the placement of the white line on the top of the bag is in line with the pump neck. To remove, you gently push and tilt the breast pump head out of the neck of the bag.
I need a larger size breast cushion – is there one available for the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump?Yes, the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump comes with a standard size breast cushion, however if you require a larger size, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or call us at 0113 205 4201 and we will be able to help provide one.
What is the suction strength of the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump?The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is designed not to exceed 250mmhg. The Easy-Express handle enables you to adjust the suction strength according to your comfort.
Is there a warranty on the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump?
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh’s Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is full of power yet small, lightweight and easy...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump is the ultimate choice for women who want both comfort...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s mOmma bottle with NaturalWave® teat has been designed specifically for breastfeeding babies. Breastfeeding is recommended...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read more View