Glass Feeding Bottles 240ml with NaturalWave® Teat
Lansinoh’s glass feeding bottle for baby is designed with comfort in mind – ensuring parents are comfortable while feeding. Our glass baby bottle comes complete with our innovative NaturalWave™ teat - clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion and allowing baby to control the milk flow and enjoy a comfortable feed.
- Crafted from premium heat and thermal shock-resistant glass
- Scratch resistant, durable and sustainable
- Comes complete with NaturalWave™ teat
- Available in 160ml and 240ml options
- Compatible with all Lansinoh Breast Pumps
- They are made from Borosilicate glass; which is less dense, more resistant to thermal shock and often used in laboratories.
- 100% recyclable
Although our glass baby feeding bottle is designed specifically to ensure gradual and smooth feeding, it’s important to take all the necessary precautions so you’re not overfeeding your baby.
Read about paced responsive feeding and how this is the best way to bottle feed your baby.
Includes a NaturalWave® medium-flow teat and cap.
As our baby feeding bottles are BPA free, they can be disposed of every six months. However, to ensure maximum hygiene, we’d recommend changing your baby bottles every three to four months. Common signs of a bottle needing replacement are when cracks, leaks or chips are noticed, or the bottle discolours.