What makes Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin special?
Why Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin?
We are asked quite frequently, what sets Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin apart from the competition… so we have summed it up for you in 3 simple points!
- Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin is 100% pure, completely natural and hypoallergenic with no additives, preservatives or chemicals, meaning it doesn’t need to be removed before breastfeeding baby. Other products on the market claim to be pure, however our lanolin goes through a 5 stage refining process to make it the purest you can buy. Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin is the only nipple cream to be awarded the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.
- Recommended by healthcare professionals and mothers around the world; Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin has won more than 20 awards in the UK alone making it the most awarded nipple cream for breastfeeding mothers.
- Not only can you use it as a nipple cream while breastfeeding, it can be used as a lip balm for cracked and chapped lips, sensitive skin such as eczema or allergies, dry skin or skin-abrasions or cuts and burns. Using the process of moist wound healing, it creates a moisture barrier for skin to heal underneath without forming a scab. 93% of mums said application of the cream soothed on the same day*. *Mum Hub Study March 2016. Base 178 Mums aged 18-46 living in the UK who have had a baby in the last 12 months.
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media pages for even more great information, hints, tips and general conversation about all things parenting and breastfeeding. Join in the conversation at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Sore nipples are very common during breastfeeding and can often be a result of the uncomfortable positioning... View
- When a baby cannot achieve a good latch, trying to breastfeed can be frustrating and upsetting for both... View
- For mothers that are experiencing latching challenges, Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shields are effective... View
- Flexible and reusable, Thera°Pearl’s 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs have soft covers that can be slipped... View