Hospital Bag Breastfeeding Essentials Kit
We’ve taken the hard work out of shopping for new-mum essentials, adding them all into one handy breastfeeding kit. Includes our HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream and Lip Balm, Silicone Breast Pump, TheraPearl® 3in1 Breast Therapy Pads, Disposable Breast Pads and Breastmilk Storage Bags.
- HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream: naturally hypoallergenic and approved by the British Allergy Foundation, meaning it is safe to breastfeed your little one without having to remove it
- HPA® Lanolin Lip Balm: Our award-winning lanolin nipple cream in a handy small tube with applicator – perfect for soothing dry lips
- Silicone Breast Pump: a hands-free pump using natural suction to collect precious breastmilk for your little one
- TheraPearl® 3in1 Breast Therapy Pad: can be used hot or cold to give advanced relief for common conditions associated with breastfeeding, including engorgement, plugged ducts and mastitis
- Disposable Breast Pads: featuring our innovative BlueLock™ core, providing instant absorption and leak-proof protection ensuring you stay dry, night or day
- Breastmilk Storage Bags: perfect for parents looking to store a bank of breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, without taking up too much space.
- 10ml HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream
- HPA® Lanolin Lip Balm
- Silicone Breast Pump
- TheraPearl® 3in1 Breast Therapy Pad
- 24 Disposable Breast Pads
- 25 Breastmilk Storage Bags
Each mum’s need will be different depending on how much they leak. We recommend changing your breast pads as needed, however a good guideline to follow is to change after each feed.
Our Disposable Breast Pads are for single-use only and should be disposed of following each application. For reusable breast pads, try our Washable Breast Pads which can be used multiple times.
Yes, simply attached your Lansinoh breast pump to the bags and pump in directly, avoiding any risk of spills during transfer.
Our breastmilk freezer bags are made from food-safe polyethylene, complete with a hygienic, tamper-evident, and secure tear-away top to ensure no toxins reach the breastmilk.
A single pea-sized amount is enough to protect your nipples and promote healing of sore and cracked skin.