A simple enough device designed to help baby latch on for feeding. You squeeze the purple pump end to expel the air from it, place the open end over the nipple and then release the purple end. This creates the suction that draws the nipple out in preparation for feeding. It can be used single handed which is obviously important and we found it to definitely help although it wasn’t always fool proof.
LatchAssist™ Nipple Everter
Lansinoh’s LatchAssist™ helps breastfeeding by gently drawing out a flat or inverted nipple so your baby can achieve a good latch and feed comfortably and successfully.Additional Information
Simple and mostly effective
Pulls out the nipple and did assist in getting a good latch. I suspect with longer term use
This was moderately helpful in drawing out the nipple and did assist in getting a good latch. I suspect with longer term use, it would produce a more long-lasting effect, but I can’t attest to that. The device is easy to use and relatively portable.
Pace et amorem
Discreet size and good quality
Works very well. Nicely designed and small so can be packed with your change bag and used when necessary and also discreetly. Well made and good quality.
Surprisingly useful they assisted in getting the nipple drawn out and helped assist with shape to a degree long enough to assist with latching on. Handy, discrete and well made.
? TheLambanana ?
GREAT, if you’ve suffered with inverted nipple you’ve probably tried lots of things. This is a great solution. OK, It’s a niche product that effectively works.
The Lansinoh Videos
- Product Details
- Need help?
- BPA and BPS free
- Gently draws out the nipple – temporarily corrects flat or inverted nipples
- Simple, self controlled and effective
- Easy to use – can be used quickly and easily with one hand
- Includes small case for hygiene and portability
When a baby cannot achieve a good latch, trying to breastfeed can be frustrating and upsetting for both mums and babies.
In the early days after birth, mothers may experience engorgement or swollen breasts – a temporary condition that can make breastfeeding difficult or uncomfortable. As a mother, your skin may also stretch so that your nipples become flattened where they used to protrude. If your baby is unable to get a flat nipple into the correct position to breastfeed, getting enough milk is not easy.
Using Lansinoh LatchAssist™, mothers can gently draw the nipple out just long enough for baby to grasp the nipple and areola and establish a good latch, which is the first step in successful breastfeeding. Simple, effective and easy to operate with one hand, this is the ideal solution to what can be a troubling issue for new mums. LatchAssist™ even comes with a small case for hygiene and portability.
- BPA and BPS free
- 1 x LatchAssist™ Nipple Everter bulb
- 2 x cones (19mm and 24mm)
- Small case to cover the product
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
What materials make up the Latch Assist?The funnel shape section which actually makes contact with the breast is made of Polypropylene, the purple bulb is made of natural rubber. tt
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read more View
- Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs have been uniquely designed by Lansinoh to be used either...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s mOmma bottle with NaturalWave® teat has been designed specifically for breastfeeding babies. Breastfeeding is recommended...Read more View
- Our Disposable Nursing Pads with Blue Lock™ core are comfortable, ultra-absorbent, and designed to fit...Read more View