Сontact Nipple Shields
Helps breastfeeding continue through latch-on difficulties.
Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shields are effective tools for addressing short term latch-on issues related to premature, small, or ill infants as well as flat or inverted nipples, tongue tie, lip tie, or overactive let-down. Available in 24mm size, with a protective case for hygienic and convenient storage. All nipple shields should be used under the advisement of a breastfeeding professional.
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Ultra-thin and flexible
- Made of 100% silicone
- Special cut out design to maximise skin-to-skin contact while breastfeeding
For mothers that are experiencing latching challenges, Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shields are effective tools to help address short-term latch-on issues related to nursing a premature, small, or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue and/or lip tie, or overactive let-down, until they can be resolved.
- Special cut out design to maximize skin-to-skin contact
- Ultra-thin, super soft, flexible, and 100% silicone
- BPA and BPS Free
- Available in 24mm size, with a protective case for hygiene and convenience
We recommend that all mothers consult with a healthcare professional or breastfeeding expert before and during the use of a nipple shield. Nipple shields are designed to address short-term latching problems until the underlying issue can be resolved.
- 2 x 24mm Contact Nipple Shields
- Protective case
- BPA and BPS free
- Made in Thailand
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh’s LatchAssist™ helps breastfeeding by gently drawing out a flat or inverted nipple so your...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read more View
- Lansinoh’s 2-in-1 Electric Breast Pump is the ultimate choice for women who want both comfort...Read more View